About BridgeTech 2K18: BRIDGETECH IS AN ANNUAL EVENT ORAGANISED BY DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING OF KIT VARANASI. IT HELPS IN NURTURING YOUNG MINDS BY ENCOURAGING THEM TO IMPLEMENT THEIR KNOWLEDGE BY SHAPING IT INTO REALITY WITH THE HELP OF MAKING OF VARIOUS BRIDGE MODELS AND MAKE IT GO THROUGH EXHAUSTIVE TESTS AND EMERGE VICTORIOUS. THIS YEAR MANY INTERESTING AND ADVENTUROUS EVENTS ARE ALSO BEING
'DREAM IT AND DO IT
'Thinking with your imagination,Make a perfect model.
We all are a box full of treasure only the thing is that we need to Hunt it. Together we play!
I FIND WORD YOU FIND THEIR MEANING HEAD.
Kashi Group of Institution was established at the year 2008. The institute or college is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). The institution or colleges has seen remarkable growth in the past six years. The student’s admissions are growing incredibly from year to year. The post globalization era in India has resulted in fast pace development activities, shaping mighty economic developments. Infrastructure developments are meeting the industrial needs and making India a promising destination. This has created a need for professionals with expertise in multiple disciplines to spearhead the growth momentum. Engineering is an instrumental branch that will define the future courses of these lofty development plans. We aim to impart futuristic and high quality technical and management education to the young & talented Indian students.
Responsibilities of President:
1. To monitor the work of all teams.
2. To act as communication channel between faculty members and team members.
3. To solve any kind of problem or dispute between members of a team.
4. To convey the instructions given by faculty members to the team members.
5. To put forward problems faced by team members before the faculty members.
Responsibility of Marketing Head:
1. To ensure financial support for the event.
2. To make sure right person is going to right place in order to get sponsorship for the event.
3. Every members of marketing team should be in touch with marketing head so that he or she knows how much money has been generated for the event and what amount of money is still required to organise the event.
Responsibilities of Promotional Head:
1. To select members who can encourage students to participate in the event.
2. To guide the members how to interact with students in order to bring more participations.
3. To know which member is comfortable in speaking which language then according to its duties should be assigned to each member or group of members.
Responsibilities of Technical Head:
1. To take care of all technical operations in the event.
2. To ensure that website of event is designed in such a way that the surfer feels that something special is happening and he or she should become part of it.
3. To ensure all the information regarding event are correctly mentioned in the event website.
4. To ensure safety of event website by making sure it cannot be hacked by any hacker.
Dr.K.K.Pathak is a Professor in the Department of Civil Engg, IIT (BHU) Varanasi since April 2016. Before that he was Professor in the Department of Civil & Env. Engg, NITTTR Bhopal from 2011 to March 2016. Dr. Pathak has also served as Scientist in CSIR from 1996 to 2011. Dr. Pathak received his B.Tech and M.Tech from KNIT Sultanpur and MNNIT Allahabad in 1991 and 1993 respectively. He was awarded Ph.D by IIT Delhi in the area of Computational Solid Mechanics in 2001. He has published more than 300 papers in Journals and Conference Proceedings. He has guided 125 masters and 20 Ph.Ds in the area of Computational Solid and Structural Mechanics. He is a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India). Dr. Pathak is the recipient of prestigious George Oomen Memorial Prize, The Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Division Prize and E.P.Nicoles Prize by the Institution of Engineers (India) in 2004, 2009 and 2011 respectively. He was the editor of Journal of Modelling and Simulation in Design and Manufacturing and Journal of Engineering, Science & management Education. He is the editorial board member and reviewer of several journals. He has been member of organizing committees of various national conferences. Dr. Pathak has delivered many invited talks in Conferences and STTP programs. His areas of interests are – Structural analysis and design, structural shape optimization, computer simulation of manufacturing processes, material characterization using miniature testing methods, finite element analysis, artificial intelligence and software development.
Dr. Veerendra kumar was born on 1st January 1957. He has been the Professor in Civil Engineering Department of IIT BHU since 1998. He did his B.Tech and M.Tech from IIT KANPUR in 1979 and 1981 respectively. He also completed his PhD from Banaras Hindu University in 1987. His area of interest is - Structural Engineering. He worked as Junior Manager in Bokaro Steel Plant for two years in Structural Inspection and Geodetic Survey Department (January 1982-February 1984). He was also the Chairman in Sports and Games Wing, I.T. Gymkhana (1998-99), Organising Secretary in North East and All India Inter-University Hand-Ball Tournament (2002-2003). He was also the Head of Department of Civil Engineering (Jan. 2007 –Dec 2009) of IIT-BHU. He was the Chairman of Institute Works Committee IIT(BHU) (2014-Dec 2017). He has published many renowned research papers.
Kashi Institute of Technology
Managed by: JAIN EDUCATION SOCIETY
23 km Milestone, Varanasi-Allahabad Road, Mirzamurad, Varanasi